Town of Buxton Planning Board
February 27, 2012 at 7 pm
All meetings are held at the Buxton Municipal Building located at
185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
Public hearing continued for:
- Normand Berube Builders submitted more information and the wetland and soil mapping report by the peer review, for Fogg Brook Subdivision; Tax Map 9, Lot 15.
- Call to Order:
- Pledge of allegiance:
- Public hearing for Normand Berube Builders
- Amanda Stanley revised her application for a conditional use permit allowing animal husbandry at 19 Jake Street; Tax Map 7, Lot 61-1.
- CEO Report:
- Approval of Minutes:
February 13, 2012
Portland Press Herald in the amount of $21.60 for legal ad for the Buzzell application and $52.20 for running the legal ad twice for the Fogg Brook application.
Town report submission due March 12, 2012.
Letter from John MacLaine of DEP concerning
Fogg Brook Sunrise Ridge Subdivision.
- Review findings of facts for Jessica Buzzell
- Further review of Mass Gathering and Adult Entertainment Ordinance and other ordinance amendments.
Next scheduled meeting is Monday, March 12, 2012 Posted 2/17/12