Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 22, 2007 Selectmen’s Meeting
Business Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order.
Open Bids - General Obligation Bond – 2 bids
2. Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes.
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes August 15, 2007.
3. Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – Krystal Dyer
4. Review of Correspondence.
· Email from Saco River Cable Committee – Re: Franchise agreement and questionnaire upcoming for public input
· Email from Chris Lockwood, Maine Municipal Association – Re: Maine Emergency Management Agency is looking for a municipal official to serve on the State Emergency Response Commission
· Email from Joyce Kelley, York County Emergency Management Agency – Re: Each community should designate an individual to handle accounting and one individual for technical responsibilities to handle FEMA records
· Letter from Joan Sylvester, York County Shelter Programs, Inc. – Re: Food pantry
· Letter from Howard K. Dearborn – Re: Saco River Water quality and removal of large quantities of water from local aquifers
5. Review of Projects and Issues.
6. Old Business.
7. New Business.
8. Executive Orders.
9. Executive Orders by Initiative.
10. Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants.
E.O.070808025 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #60-07.
E.O.070808026 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #08-08.
E.O.070808027-- An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
11. Next Meeting of the Board.
Planning Board Meeting Monday, August 27, 2007 at 7:30 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
12. Other Business.
13. Public Comments and Questions.