Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 5, 2007 Selectmen’s Meeting
Business Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes.
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes November 28, 2007.
3. Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:15 p.m. – Town Farm Park Trustees
5:30 p.m. – Derrick Shepard
6:00 p.m. – Peter Pinkham & May Schumacher
6:30 p.m. – Sheridan Bennett & Cheryl Emery
4. Review of Correspondence.
· Letter from Fred Farnham to Paul Hewey – Re: Use of cell tower off Webster Road
· Email from Tony Vigue, Cable Committee – Re: A La Carte Service for cable subscribers
· Email from Randy Perry, Virtual Town Hall – Re: Service to allow residents to view Town Meetings and other programs via the internet
5. Review of Projects and Issues.
6. Old Business.
7. New Business.
8. Executive Orders.
E.O.070812003 – An order to approve a bid of $14,075 from Brent Anderson for a 1992 GMC diesel plow truck.
E.O.070812004 – An order to approve the applications for a non-transferable automobile graveyard or junkyard for those listed on the Notice of Public Hearing dated November 14, 2007.
E.O.070812005 – An order to approve an Abatement for Personal Property in the amount of $131.84 for Case No. 14418.
E.O.070812006 – An order to approve 16 hours of vacation time for John Myers.
9. Executive Orders by Initiative.
10. Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants.
E.O.070812001 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #22-08.
E.O.070812002 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
11. Next Meeting of the Board.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
12. Other Business.
Reminder -- The Buxton Garden Club is sponsoring The Festival of Trees at the Bar Mills Community Church starting December 3 through the 7th. There will be entertainment every night from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Reminder the Town is accepting applications for the Rescue Subscription Program, which expires December 31, 2007. If any one wants to renew their Subscription Agreement or apply to the program as a new member, applications are being accepted at the Town Office during normal business hours.
13. Public Comments and Questions.