Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 19, 2007 Selectmen’s Meeting
Business Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes.
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes December 12, 2007.
3. Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
4. Review of Correspondence.
· Letter from Mary and Michael Sauschuck – Re: Good work by Police Officers Grovo, Pulsoni and Dispatcher Mike Mains
· Letter from Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission and email from Kate Dufour, Maine Municipal – Re: 2010 Census Local Update of Addresses
· Email from Tony Vigue – Re: Sponsors for the Bud Sawyer WJZF community radio
5. Review of Projects and Issues.
6. Old Business.
7. New Business.
8. Executive Orders.
E.O.070812014 – An order to approve an Application for Veteran Exemption for
[Map 7, Lot 33-1].
E.O.070812015 – An order to approve an Abatement for tax year 2007/08 in the amount of $571.52 for real estate taxes for [Map 2, Lot 67-1].
E.O.070812016 – An order to approve an Abatement for tax year 2007/08 in the amount of $571.52 for real estate taxes for [Map 2, Lot 67-2].
E.O.070812017 – An order to approve 24 hours of vacation time for Chris Barstow.
E.O.070812018 – An order to approve 16 hours of vacation time for Jody Thomas.
E.O.070812019 – An order to approve 3 hours of vacation time for Fred Farnham.
9. Executive Orders by Initiative.
10. Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants.
E.O.070812012 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #24-08.
E.O.070812013 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
11. Next Meeting of the Board.
Public Hearing Victualer Licensing December 26, 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 7:05 p.m.
12. Other Business.
Reminder the Town is accepting applications for the Rescue Subscription Program, which expires December 31, 2007. If any one wants to renew their Subscription Agreement or apply to the program as a new member, applications are being accepted at the Town Office during normal business hours.
Reminder the Pythian Sisters will be opening their facility at Buxton Center on Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. to make food available. Questions can be directed to Joann Groder at 929-8806.
13. Public Comments and Questions.