Town of Buxton
Agenda for March 26, 2008 Selectmen’s Meeting
Business Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes.
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes March 19, 2008.
3. Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
4. Review of Correspondence.
· E-Newsletter from Representative Don Morean – Re: Legislative and State issues
· Memorandum from Alfred Selectmen – Re: Changes to Personal Property Assessment
5. Review of Projects and Issues.
6. Old Business.
7. New Business.
8. Executive Orders.
E.O.070803017 – An order to approve the hire of Michelle Lohutko to the position of Animal Control Officer at a pay rate of $12.02 per hour effective March 26, 2008.
E.O.070803018 – An order to approve Fred Farnham’s attendance to a Maine Building Official Inspectors Association workshop.
E.O.070803019 – An order to issue the Municipal Warrant for Prosecuting Unlicensed Dog Owners-Keepers.
9. Executive Orders by Initiative.
10. Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants.
E.O.070803015 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #39-08.
E.O.070803016 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
11. Next Meeting of the Board.
Budget Committee Workshop Thursday, March 27, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, April 2, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
Budget Committee Meeting Thursday, April 3, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
Public Hearing on Charter Amendments April 9, 2008
12. Other Business.
Nomination papers for open elected positions are now available at the Town Office from the Town Clerk.
13. Public Comments and Questions.