Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 13, 2008 Selectmen’s Meeting
Business Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes.
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes August 6, 2008.
3. Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – Fred Farnham
4. Review of Correspondence.
· Letter from David P. Littell, Commissioner, Maine Department of Environmental Protection – Re: New brochure State Environmental Licensing.
· Email of State Issues from Rep. Don Marean
· Letter from Stephanie Gilbert, Farmland Protection Specialist, Dept. of Agriculture – Re: New state law to help Protect and support local farms, preserve farmland and reduce the potential tax burden from new development
· Press Release from Department of Agriculture, Food & Rural Resources – Re: Sign up for free disposal of banned, unusable pesticides
5. Review of Projects and Issues.
6. Old Business.
7. New Business.
8. Executive Orders.
9. Executive Orders by Initiative.
10. Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants.
E.O.080908009 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #07-09.
E.O.080908010 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
11. Next Meeting of the Board.
Twelve Town Group Meeting Monday, August 18 at 6:30 p.m. at Waterboro Town Hall
Special Town Meeting Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 7:15 p.m.
12. Other Business.
13. Public Comments and Questions.
14. Executive Session.