Town of Buxton
Agenda for September 24, 2008 Selectmen’s Meeting
Business Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes.
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes September 17, 2008.
3. Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – David Anderson
4. Review of Correspondence.
· Email from Dan Rose, Drummond & Woodsum – Re: Lunch and learn October 2, 2008 at noon.
· York County Soil & Water Conservation District Press Release – Re: Intro to GPS Workshop on October 4 from 9:00 a.m. 1:30 p.m. at the Alfred Fire Station
· Maine Public Health Alert from Dora Mills, Public Health Director – Re: Eastern Equine Encephalitis
· Email from Geoff Herman, Maine Municipal – Re: Use of Credit Cards to Process Local Government Transactions
5. Review of Projects and Issues.
6. Old Business.
7. New Business.
8. Executive Orders.
E.O.080909023 – An order to appoint Joan E. Plummer to the position of Voter Registration Appeals Board, Chairman effective until June 30, 2012.
E.O.080909024 – An order to appoint Dianne M. Senechal to the position of Carroll Park Trustee effective until December 31, 2011.
E.O.080909025 – An order to appoint Dianne M. Senechal to the position of Keep the Heat on Program Committee member effective until December 31, 2010.
E.O.080909026 – An order to appoint Patricia J. Chase to the position of Pleasant Point Park Trustee effective until December 31, 2010.
E.O.080909027 – An order to appoint Chad E. Poitras to the position of Ancient Cemeteries Committee member effective until December 31, 2010.
E.O.080909028 – An order to appoint Dianne M. Senechal to the position of Deputy Municipal Records Officer effective until December 31, 2010.
E.O.080909029 – An order to appoint Fred Farnham to the position of Trustee to Pleasant Point Park effective until December 31, 2011.
E.O.080909030 – An order to approve Tashia Geaumont’s attendance to a Website User Workshop.
E.O.080909031 – An order to approve 32 hours of vacation time for Dianne Senechal.
9. Executive Orders by Initiative.
10. Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants.
E.O.080909021 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #13-09.
E.O.080909022 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
11. Next Meeting of the Board.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Workshop Monday, September 29, 2008 at6 6:00 p.m.
12. Other Business.
The Visiting Nurses of So. Maine will be holding a flu shot clinic on Friday, October 24, 2008 at the Buxton Town Hall from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
13. Public Comments and Questions.
14. Executive Session.