Town of Buxton
Agenda for October 29, 2008 Selectmen’s Meeting
Public Hearing – 7:00 p.m. General Assistance
Amendments to the General Assistance Ordinance (Appendixes A, B & C)
2. Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes.
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes October 22, 2008.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – Mike Grovo
- Review of Correspondence.
- Email from Patrick Bonsant, Saco River Community Television – Re: Buxton’s audio problem
- Email from member of Waterboro Transfer Station and Recycling Committee – Re: Options for hazardous waste collection
- E-Newsletter from Don Marean, Maine Representative – Re: State Issues
- Email alert from Maine Public Health Network System – Re: Eastern Equine Encephalitis Massachusetts Resident may have become infected while vacating in Maine
- Review of Projects and Issues.
- Old Business.
7. New Business.
8. Executive Orders.
E.O.080910047 – An order to approve Fred Farnham’s attendance to a Maine Code Officials Multi-Issue Workshop.
E.O.080910048 – An order to accept the resignation of Christine A. LaBranche effective November 10, 2008.
E.O.080910049 – An order to appoint Ruth Scheibenpflug to the position of Democratic Ballot Clerk effective until the completion of the November 4, 2008 election.
E.O.080910050 – An order to appoint Carolyn Snell to the position of Democratic Ballot Clerk effective until the completion of the November 4, 2008 election.
9. Executive Orders by Initiative.
14. Executive Session.