Town of Buxton
Agenda for November 5, 2008 Selectmen’s Meeting
2. Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes.
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes October 29, 2008.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence.
- Email from Kate Dufour, Maine Municipal – Re: Requesting names of municipal officials interested in serving as a member of the State Sentencing and Corrections Practices Coordinating Council.
- Email from Kate Dufour, Maine Municipal – Re: requesting names of municipal law enforcement professionals interested in serving on the State Board of Correction’s Judicial Case Processing Working Group.
- Review of Projects and Issues.
- Old Business.
7. New Business.
8. Executive Orders.
E.O.080911003 – An order to approve an Application for a Poverty Abatement for Case No. PA08-008.
E.O.080911004 – An order to approve an Abatement for Tax Year 2008/09 for Personal Property for Case No. 1088 in the amount of $35.64.
9. Executive Orders by Initiative.
10. Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants.
E.O.080911001 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #19-09.
E.O.080911002 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board.
Planning Board Meeting Monday, November 10, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
There will be a Thanksgiving Dinner served at the Pythian Sisters Hall in Buxton Center on Thanksgiving Day from noon to 3:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
The Community Cupboard located in the Plummer’s Shopping Plaza in W. Buxton is now closed on Mondays. It is open on Wednesday night from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. and Friday morning from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
The Community Food Co-op in Buxton Center is open on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 9:30 a.m. Bring your own bag.
- Public Comments and Questions.
14. Executive Session.