Town of Buxton
Agenda for November 12, 2008 Selectmen’s Meeting
2. Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes.
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes November 5, 2008.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – Comprehensive Plan Committee
6:00 p.m. – Mike Grovo
6:30 p.m. – Mike Voisine
- Review of Correspondence.
- Email from Tony Vigue, Chair Saco River Cable Committee – Re: Extension of Franchise Agreement until March 2009.
- Review of Projects and Issues.
- Old Business.
7. New Business.
8. Executive Orders.
E.O.080911007 – An order approve 21 hours of ‘carry forward’ vacation time for Lary Owen.
E.O.080911008 – An order to appoint Carolyn Snell to the position of Buxton Toy Box Committee Member effective until December 31, 2010.
E.O.080911009 – An order to appoint Mia Dodge to the position of Buxton Toy Box Committee Member effective until December 31, 2010.
E.O.080911010 – An order to accept the resignation of Michael E. Mains effective November 19, 2008.
9. Executive Orders by Initiative.
10. Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants.
E.O.080911005 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #20-09.
E.O.080911006 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board.
Planning Board Workshop Monday, November 17, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
There will be a free Thanksgiving Dinner served at the Pythian Sisters Hall in Buxton Center on Thanksgiving Day from noon to 3:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
- Public Comments and Questions.
14. Executive Session.