Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 17, 2008 Selectmen’s Meeting
2. Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes.
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes December 10, 2008.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence.
- Letter from Peter S. Merfeld and Erik J. Wiberg, Maine Section ASCE – Re: 2008 Report Card for Maine’s infrastructure
- Email from Maddy Adams, Portland Area Comprehensive Transportation System – Re: Transportation Forum Dec. 19th at 7:30 a.m. at Ocean Gateway Terminal for state legislators and elected officials
- Review of Projects and Issues.
- Old Business.
7. New Business.
8. Executive Orders.
E.O.080912018 – An order to approve 8 hours of vacation time for John Myers.
E.O.080912019 – An order to approve 8 hours of vacation time for Fred Farnham.
E.O.080912020 – An order to accept the resignation of Emily F. Walsh, Planning Board Member, effective December 15, 2008.
9. Executive Orders by Initiative.
10. Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants.
E.O.080912016 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #24-09.
E.O.080912017 -- An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
The Town is looking for a new Editor for the Buxton News. If you are interested in this position, please call the Town Office and leave your name and phone number.
There will be a free Christmas Dinner December 25 at the Buxton Centre Baptist Church from noon to 2:00 p.m. Call 929-3060 for a reservation
- Public Comments and Questions.
14. Executive Session.