Town of Buxton
Agenda for July 15, 2009 Selectmen’s Meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes July 1, 2009
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes July 8, 2009
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:15 p.m. – John Myers
5:30 p.m. – David Pinkham
- Copy of letter to York County Commissioners Office from Waterboro Selectmen –
Re: Encouraging County Officials to hold a meeting with officials in the towns
Severed by County Government
- Email from Maine CDC – Re: Update on H1N1 in Maine
- Email from Maine CDC – Re: Shellfish poisoning and recommendation for safe consumption of shellfish
- Email from Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission – Re: York County Strategic Plan Meeting and Proposal for Developing a Strategic Plan to Improve Advocacy Efforts on Behalf of York County within Maine State Government
- Email from Chris Lockwood, Maine Municipal – Re: Nominations for Ethel Kelley Memorial Award
Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.091007014 – An order to approve an Abatement for Real Estate taxes for fiscal year 2008/09 in the amount of $14.85 for [Map 3, Lot 36].
E.O.091007015 – An order to appoint Hiram R Davis to the position of Trustee to Town Farm Park effective until December 31, 2010.
E.O.091007016 – An order to appoint Hiram R. Davis to the position of Trustee to Estes Park effective until December 31, 2010.
E.O.091007017 – An order to appoint Thomas E. Kennie to the position of Trustee to Estes Park effective until December 31, 2011.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091007012 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #03-10.
E.O.091007013 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Public Hearing Skip’s Liquor License renewal July 22, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 7:05 p.m.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session