Town of Buxton
Agenda for July 29, 2009 Selectmen’s Meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes July 22, 2009
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Email from Jeffrey Austin, Maine Municipal Association – Re: PUC is establishing an energy efficiency grant program for municipalities
- Email from Kate Dufour, Maine Municipal Association – Re: Potentional Reorganization of the State and Local Road System
- Email from Geoff Herman, Maine Municipal Association – Re: Appropriations Committee’s “Disconnect” Dialogue
- Copy of Letter from Susan Collins to W. Ross Ashley, Dept. of Homeland Security – Re: Supporting Buxton’s Application for a Fire Station (with Gorham) funded with construction grant money from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Copy of Letter from Chellie Pingree to W. Ross Ashley, Dept. of Homeland Security – Re: Supporting Buxton’s application with Gorham and Windham Fire Department for a SAFER (Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response grant)
- Copy of Letter from Olympia J. Snowe to W. Ross Ashley, Dept. of Homeland Security – Re: Support for Buxton, Gorham and Windham’s partnering to replace four firehouses with two new firehouses
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.091007031 – An order to approve 8 hours of vacation time for Dianne Senechal.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091007029 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #05-10.
E.O.091007030 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session