Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 5, 2009 Selectmen’s Meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes July 29, 2009
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. – Bruce Mullen
5:30 p.m. – Cyrus McCall
- Email providing Guidance for residential schools to prepare for H1N1
- Email from Greg Payne, Maine Affordable Housing – Re: Impact of TABOR II and Excise Tax question
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.091008003 – An order to approve 8 hours of vacation time for Bruce Mullen.
E.O.091008004 – An order to approve John Myers attendance to the 2009 Elections Conference.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091008001 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #06-10.
E.O.091008002 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board Meeting Monday, August 10, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
Special Town Meeting Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 7:15 p.m.
Charter Commission Meeting Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 7:30 p.m.
Charter Commission Public Hearing – gather input from residents regarding Charter
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 7:30 p.m.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session