Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 12, 2009 Selectmen’s Meeting
Open Bid Code Officer Vehicle – 1 Bid
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes July 29, 2009
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
6:30 p.m. – Fred Farnham
- Email from Timi Iddings – Re: Request for speed reduction on Route 202
- Memorandum from John J. Sylvester, chair, Twelve Town Group – Re: Meeting scheduled August 17, 2009 at 6:30 p.m. at the Waterboro Town Hall
- Email from Nancy Armentrout, State of Maine – Re: Maine DOT and the State E911 Bureau would like to partner to improve maintenance of inventories of Maine roads
- Email from Maine Public Health – Re: Update of West Nile Virus
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.091008007 – An order to allow Tom Kennie to ‘Carry Forward’ 44 hours of vacation time to be used before December 6, 2009.
E.O.091008008 – An order to allow Larry Anderson to ‘Carry Forward’ 24 hours of vacation time to be used before December 6, 2009.
E.O.091008009 – An order to approve an Abatement for Real Estate taxes for fiscal year 2008/09 in the amount of $1,745.37 for [Map 2, Lot 99-3].
E.O.091008010 – An order to approve an Abatement for Real Estate taxes for fiscal year 2008/09 in the amount of $42.57 for [Map 6, Lot 6].
E.O.091008011 – An order to approve 32 hours of vacation time for Greg Heffernan.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091008005 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #07-10.
E.O.091008006 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, August 19, 2009 at 7:15 p.m.
Charter Commission Meeting Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 7:30 p.m.
Charter Commission Public Hearing – gather input from residents regarding Charter
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 7:30 p.m.
York County Community Action is accepting applications for heat assistance for Buxton residents through the LiHeap Program. To make an appointment call 1-800-965-5762 and leave your name and phone number.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session