Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 26, 2009 Selectmen’s Meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes August 19, 2009
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Press Release from Paul B. Schlein, Maine Board of Pesticides Control – Re: Maine board of Pesticides Control offering free disposal of banned, unusable pesticides
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.091008019 – An order to approve a Supplemental Tax Warrant and Certificate for tax year 2008 in the amount of $1,143.45 for [Map 2, Lot 97].
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091008017 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #09-10.
E.O.091008018 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
Maine State Government offices closed September 4th
York County Community Action is accepting applications for heat assistance for Buxton residents through the LiHeap Program. To make an appointment call 1-800-965-5762 and leave your name and phone number.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session