Town of Buxton
Agenda for September 2, 2009 Selectmen’s Meeting
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes August 26, 2009
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. – Greg Heffernan
6:00 p.m. – David Anderson
6:30 p.m. – John Myers
- Email from Sharon Leahy-Lind, Maine CDC – Re: Update CDC Vaccination efforts
- Email from Geoff Herman, Maine Municipal – Re: Presentation on Excise and TABOR II initiatives will be held Wednesday, September 9 at 6:00 p.m. at Biddeford City Hall
- Email from Maine Municipal – Re: The Department of Conservation has been awarded $11.4 million in American Reinvestment and Recovery Act funds for Wood-to-Energy projects
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.091009003 – An order to approve an Abatement for Real Estate taxes for fiscal year 2008/09 in the amount of $297.00 for [Map 2, Lot29C-1].
E.O.091009004 – An order to approve the hire of Michael W. Pulsoni effective September 14, 2009 at a pay rate of $14.89.
E.O.091009005 – An order to approve 16 hours of vacation time for Greg Heffernan.
E.O.091009006 – An order to approve 16 hours of vacation time for Michael Grovo.
E.O.091009007 – An order to approve 8 hours of vacation time for Fred Farnham.
E.O.091009008 – An order to approve an Application for Veteran Exemption for [Map 9, Lot 6D].
E.O.091009009 – An order to approve the sale of the CEO vehicle for $100.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091009001 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #10-10.
E.O.091009002 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
MSAD #6 Referendum vote Tuesday, September 8, 2009 – Polls open at
6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
Charter Commission Meeting Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 7:30 p.m.
York County Community Action is accepting applications for heat assistance for Buxton residents through the LiHeap Program. To make an appointment call 1-800-965-5762 and leave your name and phone number.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session