Town of Buxton
Agenda for September 9, 2009 Selectmen’s Meeting
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. – Sheridan Bennett
5:30 p.m. – Pat Packard
6:00 p.m. – May Schumacher
6:30 p.m. – David Pinkham
- Email from Maine Health Alert – Re: Update Eastern Equine Encephalitis
- Email from Lisa Merrill – Re: Maine Downtown Institute Session IV – Strategic Planning and Board Development to be held September 18, in Augusta
- Letter from Trisha R. H. Malloy and Mila Dwelley Tappan, FAME Outreach Rep – Re: $500 grant available to all Maine babies born on or after
January 1, 2009.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.091009012 – An order to approve John Myers’ attendance to the 2009 Elections Conference.
E.O.091009013 – An order to approve Tashia Geaumont’s attendance to the 21st Annual Wellness Conference.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091009010 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #11-10.
E.O.091009011 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Charter Commission Meeting Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 7:30 p.m.
Planning Board Meeting Monday, September 14, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session