Town of Buxton
Agenda for September 23, 2009
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes September 16, 2009
- Discussion held between 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
6:30 p.m. – Tashia Geaumont
- Email from Paul Schlein, Board of Pesticides Control – Re: Press Release ‘Want to Know About Pesticides Sprayed Near Your Home’
- Email from Maine Health Alert – Re: Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Supply Delay
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091009022 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #13-10.
E.O.091009023 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #13-10.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Charter Commission Meeting Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 7:30 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Hazardous Waste Day is Saturday, September 26, from 10:00 – 2:00 p.m. at the Buxton Transfer Station. This event is for Buxton residents only and only residential hazardous waste will be accepted.
Reminder the Maine Board of Pesticides Control is urging Mainers to sign up for free disposal of banned, unusable pesticides. Preregistration for this free pesticide collection is required by September 25. To register call 287-2731 or go to www.thinkfirstspraylast.org.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session