Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 2, 2009 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda – 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. – John Myers & Sue Myers
6:00 p.m. – Caroline Segella
6:30 p.m. – Greg Heffernan
- Email(s) from Sharon Leahy-Lind, Maine CDC – Re: H1N1 Updates
- Email from Congresswoman Chellie Pingree – Re: Notice of Upcoming Workshop for applying for federal funds
- Email from Paul Schumacher, So. Maine Regional Planning – Re: Next Meeting of York County Delegation and Municipal Officials will be held December 10 at the Saco City Hall at 6:30 p.m.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Public Works Garage grinding
Antenna situation at EMA building
Installation of Plexiglas in front office
Repair Church Hill Salt Shed
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.091012003 – An order to allow Dianne Senechal to ‘Carry Forward’ 8.60 hours of vacation time to be used before March 1, 2010.
E.O.091012004 – An order to approve an Application for Exemption from Local Taxation for Widow, Widower, Minor Child or Widowed Parent of a Deceased Veteran for [Map 4, Lot 58-A].
E.O.091012005 – An order to approve an Application for Veteran Exemption for
[Map 2, Lot 84].
E.O.091012006 – An order to approve an Abatement for Real Estate taxes for fiscal year 2009 in the amount of $126.72 for [Map 4, Lot 45A].
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091012001 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #23-10.
E.O.091012002 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Rabies Clinic Saturday, December 5, 2009 at the Public Works Garage - 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
Charter Commission Workshop Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 6:30
The Buxton Toy Box is accepting applications. Applicants can apply Tuesday, and Thursdays between 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. and Friday morning from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
The Charter Commission is accepting Resident Surveys through December 9, 2009. Surveys can be picked up at the Town Office.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session