Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 16, 2009 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda – 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes 12/09/09
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – Andy Townsend
- Letter from Ernest M. DeLuca, Recreation Enterprise Manager, NextEra Energy Maine Operating Services, LLC – Re: Expansion of Existing Parking at the Boat Launch at Skelton Dam boat launch in Dayton
- Emails from Maine CDC – Re: H1N1 Information
- Letter from Suzanne B. Lukas, Superintendent of Schools – Re: Meeting January 4th with local and state officials regarding budget for 2010-2011 school year.
- Letter from So. Maine Regional Planning – Re: Funding for So. Maine Regional Planning Commission.
- Note from Chad Poitras, Board of Director of So. Buxton Cemetery Association – Re: Thank you note.
- Email from Janice E. Tevanian, Manager of Educational Services at Maine Municipal – Re: Maine Brownfields Conference on April 6, 2010 in Augusta.
- Email from Congresswoman Chellie Pingree – Re: H.R. 3791 Fire Grants Reauthorization Act of 2009.
- Email from Dan Stewart, Maine Bureau of Transportation Systems Planning – Re: Safety and maintenance of sidewalks
- Email from Jeff Austin, Maine Municipal – Re: DEP Culvert Rulemaking
- Review of Projects and Issues
Public Works Garage -- Floor Sealing
Installation of Plexiglas in Front Office
Repair Church Hill Salt Shed
Update on Fuel Service Switch
Designated Smoking Areas
E.O.091012013 – An order to approve 8 hours of vacation time for David Pinkham.
E.O.091012014 – An order to approve 4 hours of vacation time for Fred Farnham.
E.O.091012015 – An order to approve 40 hours of vacation time for Mike Grovo.
E.O.091012016 – An order to rescind E.O.091011016.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091012011 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #25-10.
E.O.091012012 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, December 23, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
The Town Office will be closed on Friday, December 25 to observe Christmas.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session