Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 23, 2009 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda – 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes 12/16/09
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – Ron Smith
- Letter from Fred Farnham, Code Officer, to Kevin M. Merli, Federal Insurance and Mitigation Division EMA Division – Re: Attempt to resolve the issues with the Bonny Eagle Pond flood delineation map
- Email forwarded by Caroline Segalla – Re: U.S. DOT has 1.5 billion for livable communities
- Email from Geoff Herman, Maine Municipal Association – Re: Proposed State Budget released by Governor Baldacci
- Email from Richard Michaud, So. Maine Regional Planning – Re: Meeting of York County Delegation and copies of letters sent to Senators Snow and Collins and Representative Pingree
- Email from Kate Dufour, Maine Municipal – Re: Impact of Governor’s Proposed cuts
- Review of Projects and Issues
Public Works Garage -- Floor Sealing
Installation of Plexiglas in Front Office
Repair Church Hill Salt Shed -- on hold until spring
Update on Fuel Service Switch
Antenna at Buxton Center
Internal Control Document
Designated Smoking Areas
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.091012019 – An order to approve a Supplemental Tax Warrant and Certificate for fiscal year 2009 in the amount of $1,400 for [Map 3, Lot 49].
E.O.091012020 – An order to approve a Leave of Absence without pay for Ruth Scheibenpflug from March 8 through March 30, 2010.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091012017 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #26-10.
E.O.091012018 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
Special Town Meeting Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
The Town Office will be closed on Friday, December 25 to observe Christmas.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session