Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 30, 2009 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda – 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes 12/23/09
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Email from Maine Health Alert – Re: H1N1 Update
- Letter from Barry A. Tibbets, Town Manager Kennebunk and Dwayne Morin, Town Manager North Berwick – Re: Casella Waste Agreement – Guaranteed Annual Tonnage (GAT) clause
- Email from Paul Schumacher, Executive Director, So. Maine Regional Planning Commission – Re: Minutes from 12/10/09 Meeting and copy of correspondence sent to DOT Commissioner Cole.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Public Works Garage -- Floor Sealing – on hold until spring
Repair Church Hill Salt Shed -- on hold until spring
Installation of Plexiglas in Front Office --
Update on Fuel Service Switch --
Antenna at Buxton Center --
Internal Control Document --
Designated Smoking Areas --
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.091012023 – An order to approve 8 hours of vacation time for Tashia Geaumont.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.091012021 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #27-10.
E.O.091012022 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Special Town Meeting Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 7:15 p.m.
The Town Office will be closed on Friday, January 1, 2010 to observe New Year’s Day.
The American Red Cross will hold a Blood Drive at the Buxton Town Hall on Wednesday, January 6, 2009 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session