Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 4, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes July 28, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Email from Kate Dufour, Maine Municipal Association—Re: Interstate Truck Weight Limit Increase Data Gathering Effort.
- Health Alert from Maine Public Health—Re: Increased Potential for Dengue Infection in Travelers Returning from International and Selected Domestic Areas.
- Email from Marian Alexandre, Southern Maine Regional Planning—Re: Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- Email from Ellen Heath, Maine Department of Health & Human Services –Re: State Mandated Shut Down Day on Friday, August 6, 2010.
- Email from Dennis Oliver—Re: Buxton Community Days.
- Email from two Buxton residents thanking Fred Farnham for the work he has done on the FEMA Flood Control for Bonny Eagle Pond.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Sick Bank Policy
Tax Collector’s Job Description
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.101108023 – An order to allow Bruce E. Mullen to carry forward 8 hours of Vacation Time to be used before November 18, 2010.
E.O. 101108024 – An order John Myers’ attendance at the 2010 Elections Conference.
E.O.101108025—An order to approve John Myers’ attendance at the MTCCA Board Meeting.
E.O.—An order to approve John Myers’ attendance at the Clerks Networking Day & Annual Business Meeting.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101108021 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #05-11.
E.O.101108022 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, August 11, 2010.
The Buxton Recreation Department will be hosting a Blood Drive for the American Red Cross on Saturday, August 14, 2010, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., at the Town Office on 185 Portland Road, Buxton. Contact Tasha Geaumont, Recreation Director, with any questions.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session