Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 18, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes August 11, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – David Pinkham
- Health Alert from Maine Public Health—Re: Hepatitis A Cluster in Waldo County.
- Email from Kat Beaudoin, Maine DOT—Re: Maine DOT Newsletter.
- Email from Melissa Carver, Maine Municipal Association—Re: Nominations for Maine Fire Chief of the Year Award.
- Email from Theresa Chavarie, Maine Municipal Association—Re: Election Results for 2011 MMA Executive Committee.
- Email from Cathy Patnaude, HomeHealth Visiting Nurses of So. Maine—Re: Flu Clinics for 2010.
- Email from The Maine Commission for Community Services—Re: Scholarship Deadline.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Sick Bank Policy
Tax Collector’s Job Description
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.101108013 – An order to allow Thomas Kennie to carry forward 49 hours of Vacation. Time to be used before November 1, 2010.
E.O.101108014 – An order to approve 12 hours of Vacation Time for Fred Farnham.
E.O.101108015 – An order to approve 16 hours of Vacation Time for John Myers.
E.O.101108016 – An order to approve a Poverty Abatement for Case Number PA10-003.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101108011 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #07-11.
E.O.101108012 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Charter Commission Meeting Thursday, August 19, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Planning Board Meeting Monday, August 23, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Maine DOT Public Hearing to be held at Buxton Town Office, Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at 6:00 p.m.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session