Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 25, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes August 18, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – Jan & Brent Hill
6:00 p.m. – Gregg Heffernan
- Email from a Buxton resident—Re: The Summer Recreation Program.
- Letter from a Buxton couple—Re: Our Public Works Department
- Health Alert from Maine Public Health—Re: Eastern Equine Encephalitis Update
- Letter from a Buxton resident recognizing Tashia Geaumont for her outstanding work with the Summer Recreation Program this year.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Sick Bank Policy
Tax Collector’s Job Description
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.101108019 – An order to approve the hiring of Russell Pinkham as a part time Mechanic starting September 13, 2010 at a pay rate of $18.00 per hour.
E.O.101108020 – An order to approve 16 hours of Vacation Time for David Pinkham.
E.O.101108021 – An order to approve 16 hours of Vacation Time for A. Kerry Harrison.
E.O.101108022 – An order to allow A. Kerry Harrison to carry forward 40 hours of Vacation Time to be used before December 17, 2010.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101108017 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #08-11.
E.O.101108018 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Charter Commission Meeting Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Maine Department of Transportation Public Hearing Tuesday, September, 2010, 6:00 p.m. at 185 Portland Road, Buxton.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session