Town of Buxton
Agenda for September 1, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes August 25, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – Perry Dunzik
6:00 p.m. – Kenneth Palmer
- Email from Sharon Leahy-Lind at Maine.Gov.—Re: Air Quality Alert.
- Email from a Buxton couple thanking David Pinkham and crew for work they did on Depot Street replacing culverts.
- Email from Ellen Heath at Maine.gov.—Re: Mandated Shutdown Day September 3, 2010 and Holiday September 6, 2010.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Tax Collector’s Job Description
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O. 101108025 – An order to approve Tasha Geaumont’s attendance at the Maine Association of Health, Physical Education and Recreation Directors Conference.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101108023 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #09-11.
E.O.101108024– An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Maine Department of Transportation Public Hearing Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 6:00 p.m. in the large meeting room here at the Town Office.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Next Charter Commission Meeting Thursday, September 9, 2010.
The Town Office will be closed Monday September 6th, and the Transfer Station will be closed Tuesday September 7th for Labor Day.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session