Town of Buxton
Agenda for September 22, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes September 15, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 – Anne Robishaw
5:30 – Debi Rix, Treasurer
- Email from Kate Dufour with Maine Municipal Association—Re: Highway Simplification Study Sounding Board Meeting on October 7, 2010.
- Sharon Leahy-Lind with Maine CDC forwarded a News Release from the Maine Department of Public Safety—Re: National Drug Take Back Saturday, September 25, 2010.
- Email from Dan Rose, Attorney at DrummondWoodsum—Re: DWM Lunch October 7, 2010.
- Email from Marian Alexandre at Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission—Re: Signs and Post Bids.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O. 101109009 – An order to approve 40 Hours Vacation Time for Bruce E. Mullen
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101109007 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #12-11.
E.O.101109008– An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board Meeting Monday, September 27, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at, 7:00 p.m.
Appeals Board Meeting Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session