Town of Buxton
Agenda for September 29, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes September 22, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 Mark Smith
6:00 Brent & Jan Hill for Buxton Historical Society
- Email from York County EMA—Re: Hurricane Tabletop Drill at Marshwood High School, Saturday, October 2, 2010.
- Letter from Bruce Mullen, Chief of Buxton Fire & Rescue—Re: Recent EMS License Upgrades.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.101109014 – An order to approve Fred Farnham’s attendance at a Subsurface Wastewater Disposal Installation Workshop.
E.O.101109015 – An order to allow Michael Grovo to carry forward 3 Hours of Vacation Time to be used before November 30, 2010.
E.O.101109016 – An order to approve 40 hours of Vacation Time to be in the form of pay for Michael Grovo.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101109012 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #13-11.
E.O.101109013– An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Board of Selectmen Workshop Monday, October 4, 2010 at 6:30 p.m.
Appeals Board Meeting Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at, 7:00 p.m.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session