Town of Buxton
Agenda for October 6, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes September 29, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Email from Marian Alexandre, So. Maine Regional Planning Commission—Re: E911 DOT Information Page.
- Email from York County Emergency Management Agency—Re: News Release and fact sheet for congressional staffers.
- Letter from the Twelve Town Group—Re: 12 –Town Group Candidates’ Forum October 18, 2010.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.101110003 – An order to approve 6 Hours Vacation Time for Fred Farnham.
E.O.101110004 – An order to approve a Poverty Abatement for Case No. PA10-004.
E.O.101110005 – An order to approve a Poverty Abatement for Case No. PA10-005.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101110001 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #14-11.
E.O.101110002– An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Public Hearing on the November 2nd Secret Ballot item , Article 2, Charter revision will be held Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Reminder – The Town Office will be closed Monday, October 11, 2010, and the Transfer Station will be closed Tuesday, October 12th for the Columbus Day Holiday.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session