Town of Buxton
Agenda for October 13 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes October 6, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
6:30 – David Pinkham
- Email from Marian Alexandre, So. Maine Regional Planning Commission—Re: Community Development Block Grant.
- Email from Kelley Wheeler with Maine Power Options—Re: Meeting at Portland Water District, October 26, 2010.
- Email from York County EMA—Re: Homeland Security Grant Program.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.101110010 – An order to approve 16 Hours Vacation Time for David Pinkham.
E.O.101110011 – An order to approve David Pinkham’s attendance at an MMA Personnel Practices Workshop.
E.O.101110012 – An order to accept the appointment of Hiram R. Davis as the Election Warden for the State of Maine’s General & Referendum Election to be held November 2, 2010.
E.O.101110013– An order to approve the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the Town of Buxton and the Buxton Police Association/Maine Association of Police for the Dispatchers and Police Officers for the term of July 1, 2010 – June 30, 2013.
E.O.101110014 – An order to accept the sidebar agreement between the Town of Buxton and the Buxton Police Association/Maine Association of Police for the Dispatchers and Police Officers for a one-time grant from the Town of 16 Hours of Personal Leave.
E.O.101110015 – An order to approve a Supplemental Tax Warrant in the amount of $1,400.00 for Map 3-49.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101110008 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #15-11.
E.O.101110009– An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board Meeting Monday, October 18, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, October 20 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Public Hearing on the November 2nd Secret Ballot item , Article 2, Charter revision will be held Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Public Hearing General Assistance Ordinance (Appendixes A, B & C), Wednesday, October 27, 2010.
The Town will be hosting a flu shot clinic October 22, 2010 here at the Town Office from 1:00 –3:00 p.m.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session