Town of Buxton
Agenda for October 27, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Public Hearing – 7:00 p.m. -- General Assistance
Amendments to General Assistance Ordinance (Appendices A, B & C).
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes October 20, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – Debi Rix
6:30 – Greg Heffernan
- Email from Myranda McGowan with So. Maine Regional Planning—Re: Next Public Works Group Meeting Thursday, October 28th
- Letter from Roy Wright, Deputy Director, Risk Analysis with Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)—Re: FEMA’s Risk Map Program.
- Email from Tony Vigue with Saco River Cable Committee—Re: Ascertainment Report with Survey Summary and Vision Plan requirements.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
The Town Clerk’s Office will be open additional hours on Saturday, October 30th from 8 AM to 4PM to issue absentee ballots and register voters for the November 2nd State and Town Elections at the Town Hall located at 185 Portland Road. Absentee ballot applications are available at the Town Hall or on line at http://maine.gov/cgi-bin/online/Absentee Ballot/index.pl. Absentee ballots can also be
mailed out at the request of the voter by calling the Town Clerk’s Office at 929-6171. The polls in Buxton will be open Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 6 AM and will close at 8 PM. All Buxton voters vote at the Town Hall, 185 Portland Road, Buxton. For more information call the Town Clerk‘s Office weekdays at 929-6171or 929-5806 after office hours, including weekends. Every vote counts!
E.O.101110023 – An order to approve an Application for Veteran Exemption for [Map 1, Lot 198A].
E.O.101110024 – An order to approve an Application for Veteran Exemption for [Map 10, Lot 55-1].
E.O.101110025 – An order to approve 24 Hours Vacation Time for John Myers.
E.O.101110026 – An order to approve 8 Hours Personal Leave for Greg Heffernan.
E.O.101110027 – An order to carry forward 3 Hours Vacation Time for Keith Emery.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101110021 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #17-11.
E.O.101110022– An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Pleasant Point Park Committee Meeting Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. in the small conference room at the Town Hall.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 7:00.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session