Town of Buxton
Agenda for November 3, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes October 27, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – Michael Robinson & Jeremy Miller
6:00 – Executive Session
- Email from John Myers, Town Clerk – Re: Nov. 2 Election Results.
- Email from Sharon Leahy-Lind – Re: Maine CDC Public Health Update.
- Email from Marian Alexandre with So. Maine Regional Planning –Re: Winter Snow Plowing Cutting Edges.
- Email from Kat Beaudoin from the State Office – Re: Maine DOT Bureau of Transportation Systems Planning Newsletter.
- Email from Marian Alexandre from So Maine Regional Planning – Re: 2010 Fall Newsletter.
- Email from Tony Vigue – Re: Buxton Cable TV Franchise Agreement.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.101111003 – An order to amend the Town of Buxton’s Pets in the Workplace Policy to allow an annual Rabies Vaccination Clinic to be held at any Town owned building.
E.O.101111004 – An order to approve the Carry Forward Amount of $137,548.90 for Fiscal Year 2010 as shown on the report dated 11/3/2010.
E.O.101111005 – An order to approve the following abatements in the amount of $99.00 each: Map 1A, Lot 68L; Map 3, Lot 32C; Map 10, Lot 106; Map 3, Lot 13A-2; Map 9, Lot 16; Map 1, Lot 203; Map 11, Lot 33-3; Map 9, Lot 6-11; Map 5, Lot 40A; Map 1A, Lot 123C; Map10, Lot 64C; Map 2, Lot 84; Map 8, Lot 15-11; Map 10, Lot 151-1; Map 1, Lot 194A-1 LEASE; Map 2, Lot 10-8; Map 9, Lot 13-13; Map 4, Lot 65; Map 9, Lot 23A; Map 3, Lot 45-37; Map 10, Lot 138-6; Map 3, Lot 46; Map 2, Lot 33-1B; Map 10, Lot 141A; Map 5, Lot 12-2; Map 10, Lot151A-1; Map 2, Lot 58H; Map 4, Lot 37A3; Map 1, Lot 138A; and Map 4, Lot 58D.
E.O.101111006 – An order to approve a Poverty Abatement for Case No. PA 10-006.
E.O.101111007 – An order to deny a Poverty Abatement for Case No. PA 10-007
E.O.101111008 – An order to approve a Poverty Abatement for Case No. PA 10-008.
E.O.101111009 – An order to approve a Poverty Abatement for Case No. PA 10-009.
E.O.101111010 – An order to approve Tasha Geaumont, John Myers and Greg Heffernan’s attendance at an MMA Personnel Practices Workshop.
E.O.101111011 – An order to approve 8 Hours Vacation Time for John Myers.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101110001 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #18-11.
E.O.101111002– An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board Meeting Monday, November 8, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Public Hearing - Liquor License Renewal for The Roost Inc., D/B/A Personal Touch Catering , Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 7:05 p.m.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session