Town of Buxton
Agenda for November 10, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes November 3, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 – Central Maine Power Company
- Email from Myranda McGowan with So. Maine Regional Planning – Re: Public Works Meeting November 17th, 9:00 a.m. at the Saco Train Station.
- Email from York County Emergency Management Agency – Re: Veteran’s Day Discounts.
- Email from York County EMA – Re: November 2010 Happenings.
- Email from Maine.Gov. – Re: Flags to be flown at half-staff on Thursday, November 11, 2010.
- Email from Maine Public Health – Re: Influenza B.
- Letter from Don R. Boyce, Regional Administrator, FEMA – Re: Invitation to participate in the new RiskMAP initiative.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
Town Office and Transfer Station will be closed Thursday Nov. 11th for Veteran’s Day.
E.O.101111016 – An order to approve 16 Hours of Vacation to be in the form of pay for Ed Hutchinson.
E.O.101111017 – An order to allow Michael Grovo to carry forward 6 Hours of Vacation Time.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101110014 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #19-11.
E.O.101111015– An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Public Hearing - Liquor License Renewal for The Roost Inc., D/B/A Personal Touch Catering , Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 7:05 p.m.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session