Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 1, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda – 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes November 17, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – Brent & Janice Hill
- Email from David Francoeur, Deputy Dir. York County Emergency Management Agency – Re: Public Information Officer Awareness Training Announcement.
- Email from Myranda McGowan with So. Maine Regional Planning – Re: December 9th Public Works Meeting
- Email from Chad Poitras on behalf of the Board of Directors at South Buxton Cemetery – Re: Wreaths across America program.
- Email from York County EMA – Re: Testing an Emergency Operations Plan.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
Reminder – Rabies Vaccination Clinic Saturday, December 4, 2010 from 1:00-3:00 p.m., at the new Public Works Garage.
Free Christmas Dinner December 25, 2010 at Buxton Centre Baptist Church, 938 Long Plains Rd. – Rt. 22. Dinner will be served from Noon – 2:00 p.m. For more information call 929-3011 or 929-3060.
E.O.101112003 – An order to approve Bruce E. Mullen’s attendance at an MMA Personnel Practices Seminar.
E.O.101112004 – An order to approve Michael Grovo’s attendance at an MMA Personnel Practices Seminar.
E.O.101112005 – An order to approve Tashia Geaumont’s attendance at the New England Recreation & Park Conference.
E.O.101112006 – An order to approve 32 Hours of Vacation Time for Fred Farnham.
E.O.101112007 – An order to approve John Myers’ attendance at an MTCCA Certification Committee Meeting
E.O.101112008 – An order to accept Dianne Senechal’s letter of resignation as a member of the Budget Committee for the Town of Buxton.
E.O.101112009 – An order to approve an Abatement for Real Estate Taxes for fiscal year 2010/11 in the amount of $168.30 (Map 4 Lot 73-1).
E.O.101112010 – An order to approve an Abatement for Real Estate Taxes for fiscal year 2010/11 in the amount of $221.76 (Map 10 Lot 9-10).
E.O.101112011 – An order to approve a Poverty Abatement for Case No. PA 10-010.
E.O.101112012 – An order to deny a Poverty Abatement for Case No. PA 10-011
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101112001 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #21-11.
E.O.101112002 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Appeals Board Meeting Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, December 8, 2010, at 7:00 p.m.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session