Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 15, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda – 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes December 8, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 – Chief Mike Grovo
- Press Release from John Myers, Town Clerk – Re: Recount Hearing, Charter Revisions.
- Email from Maine Public Health – Re: Norovirus Gastroenteritis in Maine.
- Email from Maine Commission for Community Service – Re: The Governor’s Awards for Service and Volunteerism.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.101112021 – An order to approve 8 hours vacation time to be in the form of pay for Ed Hutchinson.
E.O.101112022 – An order to approve 8 hours personal leave for Beverly Gammon.
E.O.101112023 – An order to approve 8 hours vacation time and 16 hours comp time for David Pinkham.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101112019 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #24-11.
E.O.101112020 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, December 22, 2010, at 7:00 p.m.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session