Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 22, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes December 15, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Email from Sharon Leahy-Lind, Maine CDC – Re: Maine Public Health Update
- Letter from Robert Hough with Maine DOT – Re: Highway Resurfacing Project
- Letter from Suzanne Lukas, Superintendent of Schools for SAD6 – Re: School District budget process for 2010-2011.
- Email from Maine Municipal Association – Re: Monthly News & Updates
- Email from Maine.Gov. – Re: Flags at Half-Staff
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.101112026 – An order to approve the application for a non-transferable Automobile Graveyard or Junkyard for the following entities: Lee Anderson, d/b/a Pine Tree Garage, LLC; Forest D. Boucher, d/b/a Forest D. Boucher; Andrea Gooch & James Fitz, d/b/a A. & J. Trailer Sales & Service; Bill Havu, d/b/a Johnnie’s Country Service; Joseph Iaconeta, Jr., d/b/a Ike’s Auto Sales & Service; B.H. Reynolds, d/b/a Reynold’s Auto Salvage; Robert Reynolds, d/b/a Bear’s Auto Salvage; Rusty Rowe, d/b/a Rowe’s Auto Parts; Michael R. Smith, d/b/a Ray’s Garage Inc.; Philip Thompson, d/b/a Thompson’s Garage; and Vaughn Waterman, d/b/a Buxton Auto Salvage.
E.O.101112027 – An order to accept the resignation of Michelle Lohuoto, effective December 18, 2010.
E.O.101112028 -- An order to approve the hire of Adam Ricci as full time (32 hours per week) Animal Control Officer at a pay rate of $12.69 per hour, effective December 23, 2010.
E.O.101112029-- An order to approve the hire of James P. Bradbury for the position of full time Patrolman at a pay rate of $19.21 per hour, effective December 27, 2010.
E.O.101112030 – An order to approve Beverly Gammon’s attendance at the Maine Welfare Directors’ Association Membership Meeting/Training.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101112024– An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #25-11.
E.O.101112025 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session