Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 29, 2010 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes December 15, 2010.
Selectmen Meeting Minutes December 22, 2010.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Letter from Fred Farnham, Code Enforcement Officer – Re: Communications Tower Replacement & Relocation.
- Email from York County EMA – Re: Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Applications Deadline January 19.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.101112033– An order to approve John Myers’ attendance at a Retirement Reception for the Portland City Clerk.
E.O.101112034 – An order to appoint Clifford Thomas to the Comprehensive Planning Committee effective until December 31, 2013.
E.O.101112035 – An order to appoint Lawrence A. Miller to the Comprehensive Planning Committee effective until December 31, 2013.
E.O.101112036 – An order to appoint Scott Havu to the Comprehensive Plan Committee effective until December 31, 2013.
E.O.101112037 – An order to appoint Stephen J. Heroux to the Board of Appeals effective until December 31, 2013.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.101112031– An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #26-11.
E.O.101112032 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Board of Appeals Meeting Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, January 5, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session