Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 3, 2011 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes July 27, 2011.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – Greg Heffernan and a resident
- Email from Melissa Carver at Maine Municipal Association – Re: MFCA – Fire Chief of the Year Award.
- Letter from Chief Bruce Mullen – Re: Pager Purchase Savings.
- Letter from David Thompson, Chief Executive Officer for the American Red Cross of Southern Maine, thanking the Town for money appropriated for 2011/12.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.111208003 – An order to approve 40 hours vacation time for John Myers to be in the form of pay.
E.O.111208004 – An order to approve 24 hours vacation time for Bruce E. Mullen.
E.O.111208005 – An order to approve John Myers’ attendance at the 2011 Clerks Networking Day & Annual Business Meeting.
E.O.111208006 – An order to approve 8 hours vacation time for Tasha Pinkham.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.111208001 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #58, and Warrant #16.
E.O.111208002 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board Meeting Monday, August 8, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, August 10, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
There is a vacancy on the SAD 6 Board of Directors. Please call the Selectmen’s office at 929-5191 for more information.
The Town has an opening for a Treasurer. Additional information is available on the Town website or JobsinME.com. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and Resume to the Selectmen at 185 Portland Road, Buxton, ME 04093.
There is one vacancy on the Budget Committee. This is a good opportunity for anyone who wants to get involved and learn more about the Town. Please contact the Selectmen if you are interested.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session