Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 10, 2011 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes July 27, 2011.
Selectmen Meeting Minutes August 3, 2011.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Letter from John Sylvester, Chairman of the Twelve Town Group – Re: August Meeting.
- Email from Melissa Carver with Maine Municipal Association – Re: Information and Registration material for the Maine Association of Assessing Officers’ 2011 Fall Conference at Sebasco Harbor Resort, Wednesday September 28-30th.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.111208009 – An order to enter into a three year contract with Risbara Brothers for Winter Road Sand. The price per cubic yard will be $7.45 starting July 1, 2011 through June 30, 2012, $7.65 starting July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013, and $7.95 starting July1, 2013 and ending June 30, 2014.
E.O.111208010 – An order to approve a new road name ‘Crossing Brook Drive’ that will be in the Fogg Brook Subdivision located off Portland Road.
E.O.111208011 – An order to approve 16 hours vacation time for Fred Farnham.
E.O.111208012 – An order to approve 40 hours vacation time for Beverly Gammon.
E.O.111208013 – An order to appoint John L. Myers, Jr., to the position of Town Treasurer to be effective August 11, 2011 until replaced.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.111208007 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #59, and Warrant #18.
E.O.111208008 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
There will be a Twelve Town Group Meeting Monday, August 15, 2011 at the Waterboro Town Hall at 6:30 p.m.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session