Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 17, 2011 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes July 27, 2011.
Selectmen Meeting Minutes August 10, 2011.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 – Allan Brockman
5:15 – Mark Blier
- Email from Jan Hill, President Buxton-Hollis Historical Society – Re: Buxton Powder House.
- Email from Cathy Patnaude, HomeHealth Visiting Nurses of So. ME. – Re: Flu Clinic October 21st , 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Repairs to the fire station on Portland Road are now in progress.
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.111208016 – An order to approve a Poverty Abatement for [Map 1, Lot 204-3] for tax year 2010 for Real Estate taxes in the amount of $2,134.44.
E.O.111208017 – An order to approve John Myers’ attendance at a Vital Records Training Workshop.
E.O.111208018 – An order to approve 32 hours vacation time for Greg Heffernan.
E.O.111208019 – An order to approve 24 hours vacation time for John Myers.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.111208014 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #60, and Warrant #20.
E.O.111208015 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board Meeting Monday, August 22, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
Comprehensive Planning Meeting Wednesday, August 24, 2011, at 6:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, August 24, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
The Pleasant Point Park Archaeological Dig is going on August 15-19, and August 29 through September l, 2011. For more information Email Michael Robinson at Winmar1@hotmail.com, or Krystal in the Code Enforcement office at email@example.com.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session