Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 31, 2011 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
Open Bids Copier/Printer/Fax – 4 Bids
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes July 27, 2011.
Selectmen Meeting Minutes August 24, 2011.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 – Attorney Dan Rose
6:00 – Planning Board
- Received many Email messages from York County Emergency Management Agency, the American Red Cross, Maine CDC, and other agencies regarding emergency preparedness for Hurricane Irene.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.111208027 – An order to approve 40 hours vacation time for Michael Grovo.
E.O.111208028 – An order to terminate the employment of Doreen Haven as a Dispatcher effective August 23, 2011.
E.O.111208029 – An order to approve 12 hours of vacation time for Tashia Pinkham.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.111208025 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #61 and Warrant # 24.
E.O.111208026 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Appeals Board Meeting Tuesday, September 6, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, September 7, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
The Transfer Station will waive the fees for brush during the month of September.
A reminder that schools are now open. Please be mindful of children at bus stops and crossing the street, slow down, and observe STOP signs.
Town Hall will be closed Monday, September 5, 2011 for Labor Day.
The Transfer Station will be closed Tuesday, September 6, 2011.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session