Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 24, 2011 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes July 27, 2011.
Selectmen Meeting Minutes August 17, 2011.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Email from Sharon Leahy-Lind: Re: Public Health Update
- Email from Laura Veilleux: Re: Cloture date for second legislative session
- Email from Saco River Cable Committee: Re: Cable Franchise Renewal
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.111208024 – An order to approve a Poverty Abatement for Case PA 11-007.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.111208022 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #22.
E.O.111208023 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, August 31, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
The Pleasant Point Park Archaeological Dig will be going on August 29 through September l, 2011. For more information Email Michael Robinson at Winmar1@hotmail.com, or Krystal in the Code Enforcement office at email@example.com.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session