Town of Buxton
Agenda for September 7, 2011 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes July 27, 2011.
Selectmen Meeting Minutes August 31, 2011.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 -- Greg Heffernan
5:30 – Resident
6:00 – Jan Hill
6:30 – Planning Board
- Email from Marian Alexander – Re: Deadline for submitting Estimated Sign Requirements has been extended to September 8th.
- Review of Projects and Issues
We have not made a final decision on the copier bids. We are working on it and hope to have a decision within the next week.
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.111209003 – An order to set the Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2011-2012 to $10.30 per thousand.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.111208001 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant # 26.
E.O.111208002 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board Meeting Monday, September 12, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen Interviewing selected candidates for Treasurer Thursday, September 8, 2011, starting at 6:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, September 14, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
Reminder: The Transfer Station will waive fees for brush during the month of September to help residents cleaning up from the hurricane.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session