Town of Buxton
Agenda for September 21, 2011 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes July 27, 2011.
Selectmen Meeting Minutes September 14, 2011.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
6:00 – Interview
- Email from Sharon Leahy-Lind with the Maine CDC – Re: Invitation: Healthy Homes for Healthy Families-Coastal Healthy Communities Coalition Community Lecture Series
- Email from Kimberley White-Kaiser, Director York County Emergency Management – Re:
Sept. 20 Kick Off Meeting at York County EMA conference room in Alfred
- Email from Myranda McGowan, Southern Maine Regional Planning – Re: Thursday, Sept. 22 Public Works meeting at the York County EMA office in Alfred
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
Relocation of Buxton Community Food Cupboard which is presently located at Plummer’s Market in Buxton
E.O.111209014 – An order to approve 8 hours vacation time and 8 hours of personal time for Greg Heffernan
E.O.111209015 – An order to approve Abatement for Real Estate Taxes in the amount of $103.00 for [Map 7, Lot 28-c].
E.O.111209016 – An order to approve Abatement for Real Estate Taxes in the amount of $335.78 for [Map 8, Lot 40B].
E.O.111209017 – An order to approve Bruce Mullen’s attendance at the Verbal Judo – Tactical Communications Training Workshop
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.111209012 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #63 and Warrant #30
E.O.111209013 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board Meeting Monday, September 26, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, September 28, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
The Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing Monday, September 26, 2011, at 7:00 p.m. This is regarding an application for a Conditional Use permit for Animal Husbandry.
Reminder: Hazardous Waste Day Saturday, October 1, 2011, 10AM to 2 PM. You must provide proof of residency. Additional information is posted on the Town Web Site. If you have questions, please contact Greg Heffernan, Director of Solid Waste, at 939-9313.
Flu Shot Clinic at Buxton Town Hall on Friday, October 21, 2011, from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Blood Drive at Buxton Town Hall Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:00 a.m.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session