Town of Buxton
Agenda for October 19, 2011 Selectmen’s Meeting
Public Hearing 7:00 p.m. – General Assistance
Amendments to General Assistance Ordinance (Appendices A, B & C)
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes October 5, 2011
Selectmen Meeting Minutes October 12, 2011
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 Fred Farnham
- Email from the SAD 6 Superintendent’s office – Re: Invitation for the Board to attend first Five Town Selectmen Group Meeting Thursday, December 1, 2011, at 7:00 p.m. at Central Office.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.111210008 – An order to approve Abatement of Real Estate Taxes in the amount of $81.37 for [Map 10, Lot 025A].
E.O. 111210009 – An order to approve Abatement of Real Estate Taxes in the amount of $55.62 for [Map 4, Lot 013E].
E.O.111210010 – An order to approve a Poverty Abatement for Case # PA 11-008.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.111210013 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #39.
E.O.111210007 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Comprehensive Plan Meeting Wednesday, October 26, 2011, at 6:00 p.m.
Public Hearing on Secret Ballot Articles for November 8th, on Wednesday, October 26, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, October 26, 2011, at 7:10 p.m., or immediately following the Public Hearing.
Special Town Meeting Wednesday, November 2, 2011, at 7:00 p.m. to reconcile accounts.
Flu Shot Clinic at Buxton Town Hall Friday, October 21, 2011, from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
The cost will be $30.00.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session