Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 7, 2011 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes November 30, 2011.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Email message from Lana LaPlant-Ellis @Maine.gov – Re: Proposed Reorganization of the State Planning Office.
- Fax message from Cathy DeSouza, Maine DOT – Re: Buxton-Hollis Rte. 4A Bridge Detour.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.111212003 – An order to approve 8 hours vacation time for David Pinkham.
E.O.111212004 – An order to approve 16 hours vacation time for Beverly Gammon.
E.O.111212005 – An order to approve 24 hours vacation time for Greg Heffernan.
E.O.111212006 – An order to approve abatement of real estate taxes in the amount of $211.15 for Map 10 Lot 123A.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.111212001 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #54.
E.O.111212002 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board Meeting Tuesday, December 12, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, December 14, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session