Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 14, 2011 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes December 7, 2011.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Email message from the Superintendent’s Office – Re: MSAD 6 Salaries & Personnel Committee Meeting.
- Email message from Greg Heffernan, our Transfer Station Director – Re: Job opening for Transfer Station/Recycling Center Attendant.
- Email message from Sharon Leahy-Lind – Re: Maine CDC Personnel Update.
- Email message from Marian Alexandre at So. ME Regional Planning – Re: Free Information Seminar on Treated Salt, Nitrous 1-2-3 Liquid De-Icing & Driver Training.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.111212009 – An order to approve 8 hours vacation time for John Myers.
E.O.111212010 – An order to appoint Thomas Kennie to the position of Trustee to Estes Park to be effective until December 31, 2014.
E.O.111212011 – An order to approve an Application for Veteran Exemption for [Map 4, Lot 691].
E.O.111212012 – An order to approve an abatement of Real Estate taxes in the amount of $907.83 for [Map 4, Lot 74A].
E.O.111212013 – An order to approve an abatement of Real Estate taxes in the amount of $184.37 for [Map4, Lot 801].
E.O.111212014 – An order to approve an abatement of Real Estate taxes in the amount of $605.64 for [Map 11, Lot 8E].
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.111212007 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #56.
E.O.111212008 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant
- Next Meeting of the Board
There will be a DWM End of the Year Luncheon on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at noon.
Selectmen’s Meeting Wednesday, December 21, 2011, at 7:00 p.m.
Special Town Meeting Wednesday, December 28, 2011, at 7:00 p.m., to vote on adopting a Fireworks Ordinance for the Town of Buxton.
Reminder: Send your Rescue Subscription Form for 2012.
The Town of Buxton currently has a position open to fill a vacancy on the Planning Board until it is filled at the next annual municipal election in June, 2012. If you are interested in serving on this Board, please contact the Board of Selectmen by December 31, 2011 at 207-929-5191.
Please remember to license your dog(s) for 2012. After January 31st a late fee of $25 per dog will be charged.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session