Town of Buxton
Agenda for July 18, 2012 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for July 11, 2012.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 Police Chief
6:00 Tom Kennie
- Email from Sharleen Fields, Director of the West Buxton Public Library – Re: 6th Annual Local Artists Exhibition.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Personnel Policy Review in process.
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.121307014 – An order to approve 16 hours vacation time for Greg Heffernan.
E.O.121307015 – An order to adopt the Rules of the Board for the year 2012/2013.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.121307012 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #120 and #6.
E.O.121307013 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #5.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing Monday, July 23, 2012, at 7 PM.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, July 25, 2012.
Buxton Community Days will be held July 20 & 21 with fireworks on the 21st.
Buxton Town Hall Blood Drive Monday, July 30, 2012 11 AM ~ 4 PM, 185 Portland Road. Please call the American Red Cross @1-800-RED-CROSS for an appointment. Donors will receive a collectable Red Sox t-shirt.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session