Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 15, 2012 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for August 8, 2012.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – Charisse Keach
6:00 – Tom Kennie
- Email from Tony Vigue – Re: Saco River Cable-TV Equipment List.
- Health Alert from Maine Public Health – Re: Emerging bacterial infection from deer ticks.
- Email from Michael Edgecomb, Director of Government Relations for Time Warner Cable – Re: Account Number Change for Time Warner Cable Customers.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Internal Control Document.
There is a vacant position on the Planning Board. If anyone is interested, please send a letter to the Board of Selectmen, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hazardous Waste Day will be Saturday, October 6, 2012 from 10 AM ~ 2 PM. This is a free service for Buxton residents only. Commercial or industrial waste will not be accepted. Items containing mercury are accepted all year long for free.
E.O.121308010 – An order to approve the abatement of a Supplemental Tax Warrant and Certificate for tax year 2009 in the amount of $1,143.45 for [Map 2, Lot 97].
E.O.121308011 – An order to approve Charisse Keach’s attandance at a General Ledger Balancing workshop.
E.O.121308012 – An order to approve 8 hours vacation time for Gregory Heffernan.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.121308008 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #124 and #14.
E.O.121308009 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #13.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Twelve Town Group Meeting Monday, August 20, 2012, at 6:30 PM in the Waterboro Town Hall.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, August 22, 2012, at 7 PM.
There is an opening for a highway worker in our Public Works Department. This is a full time position with benefits. You can find more information about this job on the Town web site, the Smart Shopper, or @ www.JobsinME.com
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session